Feature Requests

Welcome Rex Users!

Let us know what you really want out of the system you use in your businesses every day!

Please include as much detail as possible about what the feature is and how the feature would make your life easier – this will encourage other rex users to vote for your request rather than creating a duplicate idea. The more votes you get the quicker your idea will come to our attention :)

How it works:

• You can add as many new ideas here as you like but each new idea that you add will cost you one of your votes.
  • You have ten votes to use. You can distribute these however you like with a maximum of 3 on any single item. You can remove a vote if you change your mind and put it elsewhere.
  • If you have voted on an item that is then implemented, you will get those votes back to use again.

Remember – no request is too small :)

Happy voting!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Open Home and Auction events viewable by anyone subscribed to a users calendar without giving full access to all appointment details.

It would be very useful for Personal Assistants if they subscribe to an agents calendar and can see the details of Open Home and Auction events but not be given full access to all appointments as the agent would have personal/confidential appointments in their calendar.

This would also be useful for joint listings because at the moment you can only add one agent to an open home so the second agent wouldn't be able to see the open home details in the calendar.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Individual Agent Buyer Match Landing Page For New & Existing Contacts

Give prospects the opportunity to add themselves with an active buyer match to our CRM.

Each agent/ account holder in our office account can generate a URL code that they can add to newsletter broadcasts, by having the URL we can create QR codes for print marketing and open homes.

Essentially, whatever way we get prospects to scan or click the link. They end up on our individual URL/ landing page which has my unique indentifier, they can add themselves as a contact first if required. They can then input their own buying requirements into our system ensuring it is…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Match Profiles / Auto Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have the option to add BUYER MATCH from LEADS main page

It would be great to have an option to add a buyer match from the main leads page dropdown menu whilst processing leads. Currently, you have to go into the contact to add a match alert, which when you have 20+ leads to process takes a fair amount of additional time.
    It would be even better also if when doing this the match alert pre-fills or makes suggestions of what to include in the match alert based on the listing they enquired on.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is it possible for when someone checks in to an open to be able to add an dependent. instead of each individual signing into a code as this

Is it possible for when someone checks in to an open to be able to add an dependent. instead of each individual signing into a code as this way we will be able to identify groups of people.
    Also, when a mobile phone scans in to sign in, it can't scan and sign in again for a different person. this is quite an issue as some guests bring elderly parents who don't have smart phones.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Agent Performance Report Adding universal KPI's new listings, new appraisals , new inspections

Agent Performance Report

We would really like to be able to see the following kpi's on this report

Appraisals – (already shown)

Listings – (number of new lisitngs in the date range)

Contracts – (ALREADY SHOWN)

Open Homes - (SHOW THE NUMBER OF OPEN HOMES RECORDED THE THE PERIOD SELECTED)

Inspections – (NUMBER OF INSPECTIONS AND ENQUIRIES)

Price corrections –(SHOW THE NUMBER OF PRICE CHANGES)

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. QR Codes to check into Private Inspections & on Pocket

The new QR code update is fantastic but it can only be used at the time of an Open Home. It would be great if the QR Code check-in is applicable to the property at all times so that buyers can check in via the QR code at private inspections. Otherwise, there is no

Additionally, it would be great to have a quick access to the QR code from Pocket Rex - so that it is accessible by any staff member conducting the inspection at any property. The QR code could be displayed on the agents tablet/phone device for check-in.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. GST for leasing and sale listings

Display the GST box for sale and lease price when creating a commercial sale or lease listing. Currently the box only appears when the listing has been saved and the default is "inc GST". Often agents move onto the next tab rather than editing the pricing again which is an issue because the default for commercial property should be ex GST.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MATCH PROFILE LOCATION - SET WITHIN 30KM OF TOWN ETC.

It would be great if when you are setting a location for a match profile, that you could select a town and 30km around that town. For example, we have a lot of clients that want Warrnambool or close to - so I could select Warrnambool or within 20km of Warrnambool.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Match Profiles / Auto Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search for postal

Search for postal address! Would be helpful if you have a contact thats name has been input incorrectly/ you have forgotten someones name but know they have a postal address in rex

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pocket App - Tick box to be contacted for Finance

It would be wonderful to have a tick box for clients to select saying that they would be happy to be contacted about finance. We use a company that assist clients with finance however they require client approval before sending the referral.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Send Automated Thank you text to Open Home attendees that use QR code to sign in

For all attendees that have attended open and scanned the QR code should have an automated thank you for attending Open text sent to them.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show contract conditions in the new calendar

It would be great to be able to see any listing expiries, contract conditions, settlements etc. from within the calendar.

From an admin point of view, the contract conditions that show in the reps calendar, shouldn't be able to alter the legal tab which we don't give reps edit access too. So for instance, if the rep was able to mark a calendar condition as complete, this shouldn't actually mark the condition off the legal tab.

From a reps view, they would still want to be able to track what conditions they have done. So being able to mark them…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Send emails to multiple email addresses on the same contact i.e. Multiple 'Primary Email Addresses'

I would like to be able to send merge emails to multiple email addresses on the same contact i.e. sending a contract to a husband and wife where they both want a copy in to their email (rather than having to create them twice). So maybe like being able to assign multiple 'primary email addresses' for a contact.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Property Settlement Date

Settlement dates to be automatically updated as an event on the Calendar once processed in the property contract and or edited to a different date through the process!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Clearer OFI Attendee Information

Could the number of those which have requested and been sent a Contract (out of all which have attended) be displayed with the numbers as above. So now the display for me on Sunday would be 11/31/8 which would tell me that 11 groups attended on Sunday, total attendances: 31 and, of the 31, 8 have taken a Contract. And could the people that have taken a contract, have a flag or some sort of recognition next to their name.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Properties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Make confirming sales deposits easier

We receive requests to confirm Sales Deposits held everyday. Currently marketing and sales are combined as we only have one trust account. Seems backwards that we have to pull out our calculator and add up the deposits paid and to be sure not to include any VPA. Would be fantastic to have it like propertyme for rent and bond held boxes at top of the ledger.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trust Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. My problem is sometimes we get involved in lengthy back and forward correspondence via text on our phones with buyers. In the past I have s

My problem is sometimes we get involved in lengthy back and forward correspondence via text on our phones with buyers. In the past I have shared the text via email back to my computer where i cut and paste in to Stream on Rex. This is a timely process, and I was looking for a quicker way .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Visual Farm Area contact database/market share

I have come from an agency that used Agentbox. It had this wonderful feature that I could look at my farm area as a map and the properties I had contacts details for were green and the ones I didn't in red. It allowed you the opportunity to visually see your area and the market share you had, this would be great if REX had something like this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove Duplicate Contact Records as a Result of Enquires with Multiple Agents

When a lead/enquiry comes through for a listing that has two agents, we can see that it goes to both agents. However the person who has enquired, their contact record gets created twice, one for each agent. Instead of going in each time this happens to duplicate the record it would be good if REX could somehow recognise this and only create the one record for that contact.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 57 58
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base