Feature Requests

Welcome Rex Users!

Let us know what you really want out of the system you use in your businesses every day!

Please include as much detail as possible about what the feature is and how the feature would make your life easier – this will encourage other rex users to vote for your request rather than creating a duplicate idea. The more votes you get the quicker your idea will come to our attention :)

How it works:

• You can add as many new ideas here as you like but each new idea that you add will cost you one of your votes.
  • You have ten votes to use. You can distribute these however you like with a maximum of 3 on any single item. You can remove a vote if you change your mind and put it elsewhere.
  • If you have voted on an item that is then implemented, you will get those votes back to use again.

Remember – no request is too small :)

Happy voting!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. additional fields when selling land only

When selling land there are a few more fields that would be required to know, ie. Bush fire attack levels, Noise package or Quiet house design package requirements, LDP or DAP applicable and requirements imposed/ required, easement type and location etc.

custom tabs allow for this however as a standard subset it may be a good add in.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Properties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full Custom Field integration with Docusign

when making a contract template for docusign, the standard contract fields dont quite cover everything we use at our agency,
    i can add these fields through custom tabs however i cant then access them when making a docusign template,

admittedly some will carry over ie. property and contact custom fields show, but listing, contract, project etc do not.

how difficult would it be to add in the remaining custom fields for integration??

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Tabs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar event - Link to record shortcut

Duplicate the link to record functionality & UI used on lead records, on calendar events.

Example UI attached.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MATCH & REVERSE MATCH with properties that are listed with (OAB Tab) another agency

I am not sure how it works in Australia but many of us here in NZ can work with other agencies through conjunctional agreements.

We would like to be able to match all of our buyers to OAB as we can sell those properties even tho they are not our listing.

So when I run a match, all the OAB's that are currently on market will show as well as my live listing, those will be good options for our buyers and we can then contact the agent in charge and create more dollar and business for everyone.

Also create…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Match Profiles / Auto Updates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Vendor Reporting - Enquiries - Grouping Interest Level

The option of grouping the Interest Level in the Vendor Reporting would be advantageous for the client to see all enquiries at the top of the list that are, for example, "Hot" leads, then "Warm" and then "Cold". This will put the stronger concentration on the hot enquiries being in the forefront of the vendor reporting and not mixed through same.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to maximise preview screen in reporting

The preview box should be able to maximise so you dont have to dick around with scroll bars on side and bottom

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Commission tracks for agents on tiered commission structures

Ability to setup tiered award settings for agents for it to kick in immediately without me having to check if theyve qualified.
    eg.
    Agents start financial year Apr 1 at 60% of commissions awards
    Once they reach 280k GCI then it goes up to 70%
    Then resets back to 60% 31 March following year
    Can I set something up where Rex tracks each agents GCI then automatically switches over 70 once 280k gci is reached?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Commissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to select which photos to cycle

Currently all images cycle if set to do so. It would be great to be able choose which images cycle as the main portal image, so only the better images appear on the main portal image. Some properties include some less than ideal photos!

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Finance Amount to be shown on Sales Advice

The finance amount is missing on the sales advice, however the lender and finance due date is.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make the appointment tab on a listing available in pocket Rex

When you use the appointment tab in a listing to book in viewing times you can not access this from pocket Rex, we need to be able to view and add appointments in this tab on each listing from pocket Rex.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pocket Claendar

Rex calendar in the pocket app- so you can see your appointments and client details for that appointment whilst away from the office

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When agents want to change the record owner, this request is sent to the principal of the agency

Just like requesting permission to a record, we should be able to also have a request to change the record owner - which is then sent to the principal/account holder to approve.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Emailing or printing purchasers receipt only

We have just moved to Rex and previously have always been able to generate a pdf of the purchasers deposit receipt so we can email it to them. Unfortunately Rex only lets you print both the original receipt and the office duplicate on the one page. Therefore we have to print the receipts, cut in half, scan the purchasers receipt into our server and then email the purchaser. This is so time consuming and totally unnecessary. Could I please request that the system be updated so we can at least generate a pdf of the purchasers copy only?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Trust Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. When a track is updated, updated already assigned tracks with updated tasks

It would be really helpful, as we expand our business & ideas that when we update a track in the Admin section, it reflects on tracks that have already been assigned instead of manually going through each property to delete & re-enter a track to get the updated tasks required.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tracks / Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Checkbox in Rex for Feature Listing on Siteloft Website Homepage

It would be useful if there was a checkbox in the listing to push across to our Siteloft developed website for listings to be featured on our Home page.

Instead of this laborious process:
    https://support.siteloft.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036426453-How-do-I-feature-a-listing-on-my-homepage-

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to change the order of reminders in tracks

We would like the ability to easily change the order of reminders in tracks. If for example there are 30 reminders for tasks to do on Day 1 after getting a new listing, we want to be able to put them all in order of how they should be done.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tracks / Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My problem is sometimes we get involved in lengthy back and forward correspondence via text on our phones with buyers. In the past I have s

My problem is sometimes we get involved in lengthy back and forward correspondence via text on our phones with buyers. In the past I have shared the text via email back to my computer where i cut and paste in to Stream on Rex. This is a timely process, and I was looking for a quicker way .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Visual Farm Area contact database/market share

I have come from an agency that used Agentbox. It had this wonderful feature that I could look at my farm area as a map and the properties I had contacts details for were green and the ones I didn't in red. It allowed you the opportunity to visually see your area and the market share you had, this would be great if REX had something like this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 57 58
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base