Skip to content

Feature Requests

Welcome Rex Users!

Let us know what you really want out of the system you use in your businesses every day!

Please include as much detail as possible about what the feature is and how the feature would make your life easier – this will encourage other rex users to vote for your request rather than creating a duplicate idea. The more votes you get the quicker your idea will come to our attention :)

How it works:

• You can add as many new ideas here as you like but each new idea that you add will cost you one of your votes.
  • You have ten votes to use. You can distribute these however you like with a maximum of 3 on any single item. You can remove a vote if you change your mind and put it elsewhere.
  • If you have voted on an item that is then implemented, you will get those votes back to use again.

Remember – no request is too small :)

Happy voting!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1334 results found

1. To be able to enter "areas" as opposed to an actual suburb

Can we please be able to click on a location such as north, south, east or went in the Suburbs field rather than only having the option to select a specific suburb. This is for the purpose of marketing, because the suburb cannot be overided and removed from marketing. We sell rent rolls and real estate businesses, so we need an area rather then a specific suburb for the purpose of marketing.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mass Action to Remove/Unsubscribe a Contact to Multiple Mailing List

As mentioned, if we could have a mass action button that we can trigger or use to remove or unsubscribe a contact from multiple mailing lists at once. Perhaps a "Select All" function to unsubscribe them all at once?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calendar name shouldn't need to be set and should be automatically set to the calendar owner

Why does a calendar need a name? Can it be automatically set to the calendar owner’s name? It's not possible to edit another one of my staff member's calendar's name from my own account which has admin privileges. I expect my staff member's calendars to just be their name (not some user-inputted name). As the user input name was wrong, I had to update this by logging manually into each account that owned the calendar. I think this is a really bad experience. I expect the calendar name to always just be the same name as the calendar owner. Otherwise…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Calendar name shouldn't need to be set and should be automatically set to the calendar owner

Why does a calendar need a name? Can it be automatically set to the calendar owner’s name? It's not possible to edit another one of my staff member's calendar's name from my own account which has admin privileges. I expect my staff member's calendars to just be their name (not some user-inputted name). As the user input name was wrong, I had to update this by logging manually into each account that owned the calendar. I think this is a really bad experience. I expect the calendar name to always just be the same name as the calendar owner. Otherwise…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Booklice Pest Control Singapore

Looking for reliable booklice pest control in Singapore? Look no further than Booklice Pest Control Singapore. With our expertise and advanced methods, we guarantee effective elimination of booklice infestations. Get in touch with us now for a pest-free environment.

More info:- https://www.pestopia-sg.com/booklice-old

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have the "Other User is looking at this record" banner added to Leads so 2 agents don't deal try to deal with teh lead at the same time

It would be useful to have the banner that states another user is looking at the record on Leads screens to avoid multiple users trying to claim teh lead at teh same time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feedback interest level

Hello Team,

Hope your all doing well. I notice when I have multiple feedback for the same property the individual feedback can have different interest levels. So if their interest goes from hot to cold I have to go back to old feedback and make sure it is consistent.

Otherwise, owners ask why they have hot interest and cold interest.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Contact Filter: Filter contacts by reminders option

I am finding that a lot of contacts are being lost because the next reminder has not been set. It would be very useful to have a filter that shows which contacts don't have a pending reminder so you can ensure that no contacts have been missed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. appraisal features

When entering an appraisal if there was also a section where you can enter what commission fee you quoted that would be great. Also if you could attach your appraisal in the same section would be great also

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add more distance between 'Cancel' and 'Save' buttons (ON EVERYTHING)

These buttons are so close to one another, and the amount of times I've accidentally clicked cancel, especially when writing a long note, saving a record change or even feedback. Just move them apart, or put save on the right, and cancel on the left. Cheers!!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make agent ledgers inactive

We need the ability to make an agent ledger inactive. It looks like this would be an easy add as there is already the status column that the only option is active. We need to have the option to make them inactive as well so they are not in our main list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Commissions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Reports sorted by Suburb

Would be good to have reports that are sorted by suburb. For example, the unpaid invoices list, the trial balance report etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. notes agenda

No NOTE appears on the Pocket Agenda if an SMS is sent via Rex.
    It only appears if sent via phone.
    It appears in Stream as SMS.
    So some open home attendees on the agenda say they've received an SMS and some don't (depending on the method of sending).
    If I put them into Pocket I would send from phone, but if my assistant puts them into Pocket then we don't want the SMS to go from her phone as I cannot track this.
    The SMS should appear as a Note.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Linking data from Trust Funds Request to Trust Deposit when request is selected and receipted

Linking data from Trust Funds Request to Receipt - details from the trust funds request is pulled through to the Deposit screen when that request is selected at receipting time

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Our main thing is that we don’t know if the auto response was received because it says auto-response sent but when I sent it to myself it di

requesting a feature to CC the agent into a properties Auto-response in the leads section. I have set up auto-response for properties and some of them don't reach the clients. If we were able to CC the agent in, we can ensure that the potential buyer/tenant has all the information they need. And if it didn't come through, we won't miss out on any potential client.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Leads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Auto pop-up to set up auto generated Anniversary email

Would be helpful if there's a function, once a property is marked unconditional, there is a pop-up window to auto set up Anniversary email that allow email template attachment with customized client's name (also with ticked box to select for it to be sent out annually on the same date and option to select end date). Where it was set up, it should have a Edit button to allow changes anytime.

Currently it need to add reminder, then add track on the reminder and set up recurring, which I am not quite sure how it works. Many Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Public Stock List: Option to select/deselect features

It would be handy,
    1. if there is an option of not to include Date Time & Page number at the bottom of page when generating brochure under Public List.
    2. when ticked Show Open Home time, organize properties with Open Home first and in time sequence.
    3. the sequence of listing arrangement is the sequence of how we ticked on each property when doing the selection.

Many thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Brochures  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Trust Account module needs to be able to produce creditor ledgers and remittance statements.

We can only generate a ledger for the client essentially. A ledger for creditors would be useful, especially from an auditing/risk management point of view. The ability to set date ranges on the ledgers would also be useful. Also, remittance advices for creditors please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mass Action - add Features and Views Lists

Currently, adding a 'Feature" or a 'View' to a property or a listing from the list of options requires a single click per selection, which the screen then returns to its normal position, awaiting the next selection. This process wastes too much valuable time.
    A check box next to each item with a final 'confirm' tab at the end would allow the user to quickly make multiple selections from the drop-down list in one go.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. OABS

Filters
    When going through OABS, it would be great to use the Filter to select More then/less than, days since seen/first listed. rather than a specific date.

Eg. OABS, More than, 90 days

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?