Skip to content

Feature Requests

Welcome Rex Users!

Let us know what you really want out of the system you use in your businesses every day!

Please include as much detail as possible about what the feature is and how the feature would make your life easier – this will encourage other rex users to vote for your request rather than creating a duplicate idea. The more votes you get the quicker your idea will come to our attention :)

How it works:

• You can add as many new ideas here as you like but each new idea that you add will cost you one of your votes.
  • You have ten votes to use. You can distribute these however you like with a maximum of 3 on any single item. You can remove a vote if you change your mind and put it elsewhere.
  • If you have voted on an item that is then implemented, you will get those votes back to use again.

Remember – no request is too small :)

Happy voting!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. Booking an Appraisal

The ability to book the appraisal date and time from within the apprisals section and it syncs to the calendar with address and property owner contact info.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. HI There, I can select "View feedback" and select Offers. And then I get a list of names. but NOT the Offer they made on the property. When

HI There,
    I can select "View feedback" and select Offers. And then I get a list of names. but NOT the Offer they made on the property. When showing another party the range of offers - it is not very helpful. Displayed on one page would be better and likely not too difficult.
    Currently - the system is cumbersome and it would be better and more useful to have the Offer amount along side the contacts name. Currently - I have to go into each one and pull up the offer.. It's powerful for a prospective vendor to see the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. reverse match tags

Currently when performing a Reverse Buyer Match the only 2 options are: Price only, or Full. I want to be able to select to only match with buyers whose Match Profile contains a specific Tag.

This will create a far more accurate list excluding people who can afford the property but for whom it wouldn't suit, and only showing buyers who are specifically looking for that type of property.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Appraisals Lost or on the market integreated with Pricefinder or Corelogic

Adding the integration of appraisals with Pricefinder or Corelogic to REX CRM software would enable agents to easily manage their appraisals and listings. With this feature, agents can quickly see if a property is on the market with another agency and take action accordingly. Other CRM software already have this feature, so it would be beneficial for REX to incorporate it as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Other Agents Board needs an Auction category

When entering OABs we need to have a category for Auction and somewhere to put the auction date so the property can be monitored

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Rental property 'per night' rate (holiday homes)

It would be great if there was a way of adding a 'per night' rate on the appraisal tab and when you list a property for rent.
    We have holiday homes that go per night as well as weekly so would be great if that was possible.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?