Skip to content

Feature Requests

Welcome Rex Users!

Let us know what you really want out of the system you use in your businesses every day!

Please include as much detail as possible about what the feature is and how the feature would make your life easier – this will encourage other rex users to vote for your request rather than creating a duplicate idea. The more votes you get the quicker your idea will come to our attention :)

How it works:

• You can add as many new ideas here as you like but each new idea that you add will cost you one of your votes.
  • You have ten votes to use. You can distribute these however you like with a maximum of 3 on any single item. You can remove a vote if you change your mind and put it elsewhere.
  • If you have voted on an item that is then implemented, you will get those votes back to use again.

Remember – no request is too small :)

Happy voting!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

45 results found

1. Making Rex work for 2 agents who have teamed up together.

Hi it would make life so much easier for 2 agents working together as a team if their accounts were merged for billing, reminders and tasks. i have been informed that you are not able to make the 2 agents as one on rex however are you able to make so more than 1 agent can be billed for the same thing and it automatically 50/50 the debt and also that any tasks and or reminders would go to both agents.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reminders  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Reminders and Alerts to phone

One thing I've found missing from the Pocket Rex app is alerts for any set reminders/appointments.

Eg, When you receive an inbox on Facebook, you get an alert.
    ( Tone, torch flash and notification panel ).

Right now, it seems the only way to be reminded of your appointments and reminders is by having the app open and constantly checking reminder times.
    I currently work around this by setting an alarm on my phone for 15 minutes before the appointment so I get reminded of it.

Having a message tone, torchlight flash, ect, 10-15 minutes ( obviously would need to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. An ongoing pop up reminder when you enter a property/client card to remind of an ongoing action

An ongoing pop up when you enter a property/client card to remind of an ongoing action. Ie Email both vendors. / No Inspections on weekend

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add appointments tab on the left side of home screen like the app shows.

there is no where to remind us to tick off appointments like reminders on the desktop.. there is on the app only

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Completing reminders inside a contact record

When completing a reminder inside a contact record - would be great if it popped up and asked if you would like to leave a note as it does when you complete them from reminders area. just think this would be great workflow.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →