Skip to content

Feature Requests

Welcome Rex Users!

Let us know what you really want out of the system you use in your businesses every day!

Please include as much detail as possible about what the feature is and how the feature would make your life easier – this will encourage other rex users to vote for your request rather than creating a duplicate idea. The more votes you get the quicker your idea will come to our attention :)

How it works:

• You can add as many new ideas here as you like but each new idea that you add will cost you one of your votes.
  • You have ten votes to use. You can distribute these however you like with a maximum of 3 on any single item. You can remove a vote if you change your mind and put it elsewhere.
  • If you have voted on an item that is then implemented, you will get those votes back to use again.

Remember – no request is too small :)

Happy voting!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

326 results found

1. Display the "+" icon on the home page of Pocket

At the moment if we receive a phone call out of the office we need to make multiple clicks before we can create a note/feedback to make a record of the discussion. Having the "+" icon appear on the home page of pocket would enable quicker access.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Monthly rent display, rather than just weekly

Display rentals as monthly rather than weekly. We don't use weekly rentals, and Rightmove also doesn’t support weekly rental uploads.

So when we get an applicant calling into our company asking about how a certain property based on the monthly rent, it makes it very difficult for us to find that specific listing if it’s displayed in weeks.

I hope we can fix this urgently.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have support for listing rentals as per month, including in match profiles. We also support per quarter and per year rentals. Please let us know if there are other areas you feel we could improve our rental capabilities!

3. Vendor report - price graph for buyer feedback

When entering buyer or rental feedback for a listing, to have a separate section for their price opinion, which then displays in the vendor report in graph format.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feedback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Custom fields against listing

It would be good to have a custom field against a listing to be able to use in brochures and other areas of Rex.

For example if you want to section a town off into different areas (within the suburbs), you could have a custom field called 'Custom Location' then in that field you could name the area for the listing. People sometimes have a name for an area of town that is not necessary the suburb. This of course would show up in brochures where you want.

I have seen someone wanting 'Business Name' to show up in brochures…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Custom Tabs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add new reminder after completing old one.

When you tick off your reminder it enables you to add a note but not a new reminder. Majority of the time (especially for phone calls) you need to be able to quickly add a new reminder. (eg call back in 2 weeks to follow up).

You can either go to the property and add a new reminder before you tick it off or use the + button but then have to select the property again.

It would be a lot quicker and easier to have the option to add a new note or a new reminder after you tick…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reminders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. VENDOR REPORT - Have a start date option

Have a start date button when generating vendor reports. Time-consuming to have to check where the last report ran to every time we do them.

It will save the vendor from keeping multiple reports and quicker for the agents.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The vendor report now automatically fills in the listing date as the start date, as well as filling the end date to be today's date! We hope this small optimisations makes your experience more delightful :) Thank you for the valuable feedback

7. Ability to mark Match Profiles as inactive

Instead of deleting match profiles (so they don't show up in reverse matches) it would be great to have the ability to mark Match Profiles as inactive. This way we'll have a full history and record for that contact but they won't show up on reverse matches.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We introduced the ability in early 2022 for you to archive match profiles, so you can retain a full history with a contact. You will also shortly be able to set a rule to auto archive match profiles after a set period of time!

8. Events - Reoccurring OFIs

It would be very convenient to post reoccurring OFI times to a listing.
    For example, a Sales Office in a new estate - the sales office is open every Saturday and Sunday at the same time every week. It is a very manual process at the moment having to add each event one at a time.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Listings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. iPad Compatible Pocket Rex

We use iPads at our opens and try not to use mobile as it can come across as rude to potential purchasers making it look like your messaging someone rather than engaging in the conversation whilst taking notes. As it is iPhone and Android compatible only there are several glitches when entering open inspection feedback such as not being able to minimise the keyboard. It would be great to implement an iPad version of pocket rex to fix these issues

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Extra Tabs for Rates in Listing Details

I understand that you can add this information into the property information, but I want to add it to the listing information.
    Reason for this is that I print off the Listing detail sheets for my sales reps and this info needs to be included to refer to at a glance.
    For now I have put the information into “notes”, although it would be better if some extra tabs were included in say OTHER DETAILS for example.
    As I said before I require the following tabs to appear in this section:
    • Council Rates p/a
    • Water Rates p/a
    •…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Custom Tabs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We need Open for Inspections to provide multiples of 5 minutes (as per old Rex), new Rex only provides for multiples of 15 minutes

We want to start or finish open for inspections at times other than on the quarter hour. We like to do rent OFIs for rentals for 20 minutes and then allow a varying time to get to the next property depending on distance. Now we can only allow 15 or 30 minutes between opens. Old Rex allowed the 15 minute slots. New Rex is making Saturdays for rental open houses very difficult.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rex + Realworks connection

The Rex + Realworks connection was fantastic on the old Rex; and would be excellent to have in the new version

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Easier to click properties in a match profile

Currently when you email a list of properties to a buyer, the only way they can see the e-brochure of an individual property is to click "read more"
    It would be good if the buyer could also click the main photo and/or the address to get through to the e-brochure. I've had more than a few buyers not understand that they need to click "read more"

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have updated the base match email template so that now the listing title and the listing image links through to the e-brochure. You can find this template here:

Advanced HTML Templates > Match Emails > Rex Match Email Template

If you want to create your own custom templates for match emails, we would suggest duplicating this template first.

14. Allow Open Time Addresses to be viewed in the Calendar

Would like the Open Time (OFI) in the Calendar to show the address of the property that is opened. Same set up as when you can view Appointments in your Calendar. It will make it easier to view which property you have open for inspection.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the ability to edit reminders from the dashboard

It is frustrating when I need to edit a reminder that I have to open the contact or property record, go to reminders and edit the reminder.

It would be much faster if I could edit my reminders due from the reminders located on the dashboard. Thank you.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Commission Working Sheet Modification

To be able to have the ability to change the Commission working sheet to suit different agency structures.

A sheet that reflects exactly what the rep will receive and takes into account superannuation deduction that is included in the commission

A sheet that shows the reps running total, including commission paid and commission due

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Commissions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add filter to check if match profile exists

Can you please add another criteria in the advanced contacts filter for Match Profiles.

It would be good to filter by whether a Match Profile exists on a contact record, as currently you can't run a filter that gives you a list of contact records without Match Profiles.

Eg:
    Match Profile - is - yes
    Match Profile - is - no

Or something similar.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is now up and running in Rex!
    You can now use the filter ‘Record Meta – Has Active Match Profile’ under advanced filters.
    Thank you once again for the great suggestion!

18. Search by Postal address

Can you please add the feature Search by Postal Address of a contact in the database. It would be a huge time saver as to the roundabout method I have to use now when I know the address and cant remember the people's names. I am sure we all suffer from that issue. Ultimately this added feature would save a lot of embarrassment.

Glenda
    PS Is it also possible to add a little text to the fields that is the name of the field we are entering the information on? I have only just realised that the field I am…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Differentiating contacts with same name when sending an email

When typing writing a new email, and you have multiple clients with the same name, you cant tell which one you want to choose. I propose having the email address as well as the client name come up in the 'To' bar when searching a client name.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Emails  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. Pleased to report that the “to” field in the email dialog now shoes emails (as well as other data). Many fields in the system now support this new & improve contact selection experience as well.

20. Search for contacts by entering the Street they live in.

When searching for a contact and you can't recall their name but know the street they live in, this would make life a lot easier!
    Also it helps when informing contacts loaded in REX in the immediate area of a listing to let them know a home near them is on the market.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Searching  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 16 17