4 results found
4 votesWill Jonas shared this idea ·
It looks like there’s 2 requirement requests going on here:
1. Triggering addition of tracks based on an event.
2. Having reminders that are attached to floating dates (e.g. unconditional date, settlement date etc). E.g. 3 days before unconditional.
Would be good to get some more info on both of these items.
1. Regarding triggering addition of tracks based on events:
- Presumably you want support for this in multiple modules. If so, is it all modules or just some?
- For each module, what are the events that you think should be supported for triggering track addition?
- Is this an automatic process or is the user prompted to add the track when the event occurs.
- If the desire is for the track addition it to be automatic, how do we deal with questions like which contact should a track be attached to in a listing or property that includes multiple contacts…
An error occurred while saving the commentWill Jonas commented
This is a fantastic idea.