Welcome Rex Users!
Let us know what you really want out of the system you use in your businesses every day!
Please include as much detail as possible about what the feature is and how the feature would make your life easier – this will encourage other rex users to vote for your request rather than creating a duplicate idea. The more votes you get the quicker your idea will come to our attention :)
How it works:
- You can add as many new ideas here as you like but each new idea that you add will cost you one of your votes.
- You have ten votes to use. You can distribute these however you like with a maximum of 3 on any single item. You can remove a vote if you change your mind and put it elsewhere.
- If you have voted on an item that is then implemented, you will get those votes back to use again.
Remember – no request is too small :)
3 results found
MORE THAN ONE ACCEPTED CONTRACT
In a lot of instances you will have more than one party with an accepted offer on a property and they will enter a contract race.
We need the ability in the system to have more than one offer in acceptance and also to have a live commission sheet for each.
We only mark the offer as fallen once the winner goes unconditional.27 votesdeclined · AdminRex Software (Support, Rex Software) responded
This isn’t something we’re likely to support in the near future.
You could theoretically achieve this currently by performing the following steps:
1. Mark the currently active contract as fallen.
2. Mark the backup contract as accepted (not backup).
3. Create a commission worksheet for the backup contract.
4. Do the reverse of steps 1 and 2 (reactive the orignial contract).
The steps above allow you to create a commission worksheet for your backup contract which can then be accessed and modified using the “View Past Worksheets” button on the commission screen.
When changing over to REX and adding all of our properties, and sales there were some duplicate contracts added when trying to get used to the program, now we have had to mark those as fallen contracts which display on our reporting and don't reflect an accurate report. We would like the ability to delete the irrelevant/duplicate contracts1 votedeclined · AdminRex Software (Support, Rex Software) responded
Unfortunately this is not something we’re looking to implement into the system at this time. We value your feedback though – if you have any further suggestions please don’t hesitate to send them through.
Have the option to show property as Under Contract or not when it is accepted
Currently the accepted status shows the property as Under COntract on websites - The option is very much needed to display Under Contract or not to display. It is very detrimental to sellers if the contract is conditional0 votesdeclined · AdminAlex Babkov (Admin, Rex Software) responded
This option already exists, please contact support.
- Don't see your idea?